This well-established and ambitious broker holding ASIC and CySEC licenses, with headquarters in Australia and further offices internationally is seeking a talented candidate to join its growing team in Limassol, Cyprus:
- Business Development Manager (MENA)
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the onboarding of regional Affiliates / IB’s/ Money Managers and other company partners
- Acquisition of new partners
- Assisting with the development of the Partner program in your specified region(s)
- Negotiate the terms of each partnership based upon the existing rebate structures.
- Assist in the monitoring of affiliates and IBs on a daily basis to optimize affiliate activities and partner performance.
- Educate the partners on the company’s platforms, trading products, account opening/deposit and withdrawal procedures.
- Proactively work to retain existing business and reactivate partners.
- Maintain direct contact with affiliates and IBs via telephone, live chat and email, ensuring excellent service standards and loyalty.
- Enforce prudent approach and due diligence to the regulatory framework as per the company policies, ethos and ethics.
- Working with the team to ensure KPIs are met.
- Business targets to be met quarterly
- Supporting and assisting all departments as required.
- Travel to affiliate conferences and events where required.
- An excellent understanding of forex CFDs and at least 2 years’ experience in a sales/business development role
- Previous experience of working with affiliates/IB/partnerships
- Driven and results orientated
- Proven sales track record
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Computer literacy with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent command of Arabic and English both spoken and written to a business standard.
- Additional language would be considered an advantage.
- Medical insurance after successful completion of 6-month probation
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days