This well-established and ambitious broker holding ASIC and CySEC licenses, with headquarters in Australia and further offices internationally is seeking a talented candidate to join its growing team in Limassol, Cyprus:
- Risk and Trading Operator
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and be overseen by and mentored by a team of industry professionals with years of industry experience. The company offers continuous personal development and a dynamic working environment.
This role is responsible for supporting the Head of Risk and Dealing in Australia. As the team and firm are small, the need to be flexible and understand high level goals will be essential to the role. The candidate will be expected to be able to manage the risk and dealing desk in the absence of the Risk and Dealing Manager. Some shift work and flexibility in working hours is required due to the global nature of the retail offering.
The firm’s primary business is providing OTC DMA CFD to retail clients. These products are offered over 3 main asset classes’ global equities, FX, and futures. The risk and dealing team manages the delivery of these products. This includes but is not limited to managing client positions in real time, ensuring hedging activity is within policy limits, facilitating stock lending, dealing, monitoring orders, conducting hedging activity with Prime Brokers and daily handover procedure to the Australian desk.
The role will also include oversight of information flows through back and middle office as well as third party risk systems, so an understanding of the trade cycle is crucial. Problem solving and strong communication skills are necessary as there will be direct contact with clients, Prime Brokers technology providers, and the risk team in Australia.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Technology system monitoring
- Panduan Mengatasi Masalah
- Project Work (primarily product development).
- “Clear down” – ensure overnight account management processes are complete
- Daily handover to risk team in Australia
- Monitoring market risk
- Facilitating short selling
- Monitoring and investigating real time alerts
- Authorizing orders through pre trade filters
- Assessing post trade market misconduct alerts
- Margin Calls / liquidations
- Executing hedge trades
- Order Audits
- Client Queries via phone and live chat
- Identifying toxic order flow
- Medical insurance after successful completion of 6-month probation
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days