We are a well-established global CFD broker offering traders access to CFDs across Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks, and Cryptocurrencies and we are currently looking to recruit a full-time Risk and Trading Operator – in our Limassol Office.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and be overseen by and mentored by a team of industry professionals with years of industry experience. The company offers continuous personal development and a dynamic working environment.
This role is responsible for supporting the Head of Risk and Dealing in Australia. As the team and firm are small, the need to be flexible and understand high-level goals will be essential to the role. The candidate will be expected to be able to manage the risk and dealing desk in the absence of the Risk and Dealing Manager.
The firm’s primary business is providing OTC DMA CFD to retail clients. These products are offered over 3 main asset classes’ global equities, FX, and futures. The risk and dealing team manage the delivery of these products. This includes but is not limited to managing client positions in real-time, ensuring hedging activity is within policy limits, facilitating stock lending, dealing, monitoring orders, conducting hedging activity with Prime Brokers, and daily handover procedure to the Australian desk.
The role will also include oversight of information flows through back and middle office as well as third party risk systems, so an understanding of the trade cycle is crucial. Problem-solving and strong communication skills are necessary as there will be direct contact with clients, Prime Brokers technology providers, and the risk team in Australia.
- Technology system monitoring
- Project Work (primarily product development).
- “Clear down” – ensure overnight account management processes are complete
- Daily handover to risk team in Australia
- Monitoring market risk
- Facilitating short selling
- Monitoring and investigating real-time alerts
- Authorizing orders through pre-trade filters
- Assessing post-trade market misconduct alerts
- Margin Calls / liquidations
- Executing hedge trades
- Order Audits
- Client Queries via phone and live chat
- Identifying toxic order flow
- Medical insurance after successful completion of 6-month probation
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days
- Free Parking
- A dynamic and innovative team within a friendly working environment
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and exciting role and be part of an excellent team.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
« PreviousNext »