Customer Support Representative – Forex Trading – Limassol – Cyprus
This well-established and ambitious globally-regulated (including CySEC) CFD and Forex Broker with head quarters in Australia and further offices internationally, is seeking a Customer Support Representative to join their growing team in Limassol.
The successful candidate does not necessarily need prior experience but needs to have a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and be a team-player. The candidate needs to be fluent in written and spoken English and fluency in other languages is viewed favorably.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and be overseen by and mentored by a team of industry professionals with years of industry experience. The company offers continuous personal development and a dynamic working environment.
- Provide answers to customers by identifying problems and assisting with incoming queries by telephone, email and live chat
- Educating clients on how to use the Company’s website and trading platforms
- Communicating with clients regarding the company’s products and services via telephone, email and live chat
- Assisting other departments
- Computer literacy with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge and experience in FX will be considered advantageous
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- A EU passport holder or have the right to live and work in Cyprus.
- Fluent verbal and written English (Additional languages are an advantage)
- Ability to work in shifts and occasionally on weekends
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate’s experience
- Monthly bonus structure
- Medical insurance after successful completion of probation
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and exciting role and be part of an excellent team.
« PreviousNext »