FP Markets (FPM) is widely recognized as a global leader in Forex and CFDs. A constant drive for success has seen FP Markets earn 40+ industry awards including #1 Global Value Forex Broker in consecutive years (2019 & 2020). We are a dynamic, growing team with headquarters in Sydney, Australia, the United Kingdom, Cyprus, Asia, India, and beyond.
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and dynamic graduate who is interested in being part of a hugely successful back-office team.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role will see you involved in all aspects of business operations.
Key duties include the management and maintenance of our core platforms, servers, and trading platforms. You will be involved in real-time data analysis, platform administration, data synchronization checks and reconciliations, and creating custom reports for management. You will receive full training and become an expert in Salesforce and MT4/5 (trading) platforms.
- Monitor and respond to operations inbox incoming tickets;
- Manage projects assigned to you via Monday.com;
- Daily data integrity checks and clearance of exception reports;
- Creation of Salesforce or other reports as requested;
- Investigate and review the current business process that underpin key customer journeys, identify the desired state for these processes and escalate potential projects for improvement;
- Undertake internal consultancy to identify and test initiatives that will drive business value;
- Work closely with department heads and IT to spec out and prioritize tasks to streamline the business;
- Consult with your manager to guide and influence long term and strategic decision-making within the company;
- Creates Policies and Procedures to guide best practice and adherence to company policies;
- Support a culture of excellence and continuous improvement;
- Suggest and implement improvements on our processes or tools.
You are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative and challenging environment. You will have a genuine interest in the financial markets and trading (some experience would be useful but not essential).
The key to your success is your strong communication skills and problem-solving abilities. Ideally, you are degree qualified with an Accounting, Economics, Finance, and/or a Mathematics slant.
Strong Excel skills would also be an advantage.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career – apply online today!
How to Apply
« PreviousNext »
Please apply with a supporting cover letter that addresses the job advertisement i.e. telling us why FP Markets is your ideal career move.