Content Writer – Forex Trading – Limassol – Cyprus
This well-established and ambitious global broker is offering traders access to CFDs across Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks & Cryptocurrencies is expanding globally and is currently looking to recruit a full-time Content Writer for employment in its Limassol office.
With headquarters in Australia and further offices internationally, the broker is seeking a talented candidate to join its growing team and be responsible for the management and delivery of all content in line with the overall strategy of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and production of engaging omni-channel content always ensuring brand consistency, and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for all content development including editorial, strategy, execution, and optimization.
- Understand and articulate compelling messaging, differentiation and positioning of the company’s products to its global audience.
- Maintain and manage website content production in all languages and landing page optimization
- Create and oversee Ad copy on banners and landing pages and testing for optimum CTR and conversions.
- Management and analysis of content performance
- Develop and manage a full editorial calendar and writing of content directly or working with 3rd party copywriters to ensure writing to a high standard by editing, proofreading, and improving contributor’s posts.
- Liaise with key internal departments including Business Development, Sales, Design, Compliance, SEO and Web Development to deliver and optimise content.
- Creation and delivery of all press releases, advertisements, and brochures.
- Responsible for all email marketing and management of database optimizing specific funnels.
- Procurement and management of all content writers, seminar & webinar providers.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms.
- Strong content and wider marketing background with ability to understand how content can be used across different channels.
- Ability to guide purpose-built content and documents from beginning to end with excellent project management skills dealing with a globally distributed team.
- Awareness of SEO techniques, web traffic metrics and knowledge of how to optimize and measure content accordingly will be considered an advantage
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Excellent attention to detail is critical and the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Good organisational and time-management skills and proactive and can-do attitude.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities.
- Superior English-language communication skills both oral and written.
- Experience in Forex or Financial Services preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing or related fields preferred or high-level of combination of education and experience.
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate’s experience
- Medical insurance after successful completion of probation
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
« PreviousNext »