Head of Risk and Dealing (Europe) – Forex Trading – Limassol – Cyprus
This well-established and ambitious globally regulated (including CySEC) CFD and Forex Broker with headquarters in Australia and further offices internationally, is seeking a Senior Risk and Trading Operator to join their growing team in Limassol.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and be mentored by a team of industry professionals with years of industry experience. The company offers continuous personal development and a dynamic working environment.
This role is responsible for monitoring of all trade flows with emphasis on identifying abusive trading strategies. The successful candidate will have previous risk and dealing experience within an FX brokerage and advanced knowledge of Excel or other statistical analysis software.
The role will also include oversight of information flows through back and middle office as well as third party risk systems, so an understanding of the trade cycle is crucial. Problem solving and strong communication skills are necessary as there will be direct contact with clients, Prime Brokers technology providers, and the risk team in Australia.
Specific Duties of the Role
- Daily Risk and Dealing Procedures
- Ensure all trading systems are operational.
- Monitor the market risk of the business and take action in line with risk management policy.
- Manage Liquidity Providers.
- Assist in ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Assist in developing hedging strategies and optimising policies in line with company risk appetite.
- Analyse order flow and detect abusive trading strategies.
- Monitor and investigate real time alerts with a sense of urgency.
- Assist IT team in developing automation of risk processes.
● A University graduate of Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business, or any other relevant field.
● Advanced Excel skills with knowledge of statistical analysis.
● At least 4 years in a managerial dealing role within the FX industry.
● CySEC Advanced Holder.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high fluency in English.
● Competitive remuneration package and Health Insurance following probation period.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]