The countdown to election day continues and FP Markets will be following the campaign every step of the way with our 5-Part Webinar Series. In Episode 2, FP Markets analyst Evan Lucas will touch on the following:
- Purple States – why do they matter and when they report on election day?
- A close look at the ones to watch: Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and North Carolina.
- What could swing the election and swing markets with it?
- Is history being turned on its head?
- Does Trump’s COVID diagnosis matter for the market?
- A Blue Wave, A Purple Haze or Red Red Red? Taking The House, the Senate and Congress?
US Elections 2020
Register and attend
For news, webinars, articles and analysis, visit our dedicated US Elections 2020 Page.
The information contained in this material is intended for general advice only. It does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. FP Markets has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information as at the date of publication. FP Markets does not give any warranty or representation as to the material. Examples included in this material are for illustrative purposes only. To the extent permitted by law, FP Markets and its employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in any way (including by way of negligence) from or in connection with any information provided in or omitted from this material. Features of the FP Markets products including applicable fees and charges are outlined in the Product Disclosure Statements available from FP Markets website, www.fpmarkets.com and should be considered before deciding to deal in those products. Derivatives can be risky; losses can exceed your initial payment. FP Markets recommends that you seek independent advice. First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd trading as FP Markets ABN 16 112 600 281, Australian Financial Services License Number 286354.